Monday, January 30, 2012

Jan 30

I want the lord to move within me but I don't know how to let him

My spirit is more akin to mud than water my blood flows thick and slow

I desire holiness and act in sin

I want to want the presence of god because that's what I'm supposed to do

I've been taught to say the right things to hide my true self and so encourage people

I'm terrified that no one feels the way I feel

I'm scared of being alone

I want a companion, I wish that companion could be god but want flesh

I want clarity but all I know is opacity

My life is closed off to all but me

If god knows my innermost thoughts than I fear he's left me

I've never been fully convinced of the reality of god

I've always wanted to live a life of faith

I want community true and deep

No comments:

Post a Comment