Sunday, January 16, 2011

Here We Go

A friend suggested to me that I start a blog, and commit to writing in it once a week. He said this after I mentioned that I didn't know what to do with myself now that my applications for graduate school were all finished. So I am going to commit to writing in this blog every Monday morning until next year.

I don't plan on this being something that everyone reads. In fact, I'm sure that only a handful of my family and friends will. But I do know that it helps to write things down, and as I'm terrible at journaling I hope this will help me to get my thoughts out.

My commitment to myself with this site is to be honest. But to also be positive. Too often people (me included) use social media as a way to moan and complain about how much life sucks. And in order to balance out those feelings I will try to be positive. For every negative that I write down I'll also write down a positive.

Thanks for reading this, and I look forward to tomorrow morning when I write my "real" first posts. Responses are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment